- 3G Data card
- 3G Handset
- 3G Mobile Services
- 3G Video Calling
- Audio Conferencing Service
- BSNL's Application Store Service
- BSNL Broadband
- BSNL Mobile - Postpaid
- BSNL Mobile - Prepaid
- BSNL Wallet
- Cellular Service (General)
- FLPP (Fixed Line Prepaid)
- HELLO TV for PC/Data Card user
- Mobile TV
- Phone-Backup through BSNL
- Procedure To Get 3G
- SMART ITC
- Tele- Education service
- TRUST Card
- Video Conferencing Service
- Voice VPN
- Web conferencing service
Trust Card is a multipurpose prepaid payment card brought to you by BSNL in association with ItzCash. With this card you can make payments for your BSNL Bills (Postpaid bills & Prepaid top-ups), purchase BSNL Value Added Services viz. Hello TV Subscription, BSNL Hello Tunes (Ring Back Tune) and pay for all your bills like electricity, telephone, cooking gas, mobile, water, book rail/air tickets, renew DTH subscription, Citizen Services by Government or Government bodies and lots more.
- Payment without queues- The card helps you to pay your essential bills, book railway tickets etc. anytime, anywhere without standing in any queue.
- Safe and convenient - It is the smartest option available to any Indian consumer who would like to pay online, on-mobile and IVRS.
- Range - Available in denominations from ` 250, ` 500 & `1000 and easy reload options, it allows you to be in control of what you spend.
- Micro payments - It uniquely enables the consumer to process micro payments of `10 up to ` 10,000/-.
No hidden costs – You can utilize the full value of the card.
Trust Cards are currently available in denominations from `250,`500 & `1000.
To use this card you need to scratch the masked area on the reverse of the card where TRUST is mentioned. It will reveal your account no. and password.
Account number is a 12 digit number (e.g. 522542952669) beneath the masked area. It is used for a payment’s authentication. Do not disclose your account number to anyone including BSNL & Itz Cash Card Limited employees for your queries related to the card.
Password is the 4-digit number (e.g. 5732) after the account number. This too is available under the masked area. Do not disclose your password to anyone including BSNL & Itz Cash Card Limited employees for your queries related to the card.
Serial ID is a 16 Digit Alpha Numeric (e.g. Z1RQ S000 1234 7898) visible on
the back side of the card. This number is used for all communication with BSNL & Itz Cash Card
Ltd. When you communicate with our customer care executive, you can check payment details with this
number. This number is provided so that you need not part with your account number and password
during any queries.
For detailed FAQ’s visit www.bsnlitzcash.com
Please submit one colored photo of yourself and photo copy of any one of the following documents:
- Latest bank account statement issued by nationalized/ scheduled bank
- Latest energy bill
- Ration Card
- Latest telephone bill/ mobile bill
- Registered lease/ sale agreement of residence
- Latest bank passbook
- Voter identity card
- Driving license
Your Trust Card is valid for 6 (six) months from 1st usage* or 12 months
from date of manufacture whichever is earlier. The validity of an upgraded card is extended for 3
years from current expiry month.
*When you logon www.bsnlitzcash.com website to check card status or any other feature or when you make payment for any services using your Trust Card is deemed to be 1st usage.
Send the following message to 57575: TRUST_BAL_AccountNo_Password For eg. TRUST_BAL_123456789012_1234 Note: "_" - Single space Or Visit www. bsnlitzcash.com and click on login, Submit your account no. and password. Select Scratch as card type to see your card balance.
‘TRUST Card’ is now available in more than 400 cities across India. Click here for the list of cities.
Visit www.bsnlitzcash.com and click on home delivery logo. After filling all required details you will get a confirmation email and your card would be delivered at your doorstep.
For any details, enquiries or complaints contact: Call: 022 6112 5757 or 1901 345 7575 (for MTNL/BSNL only). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www. bsnlitzcash.com and click on Help Desk, submit your queries with details.