- 3G Data card
- 3G Handset
- 3G Mobile Services
- 3G Video Calling
- Audio Conferencing Service
- BSNL's Application Store Service
- BSNL Broadband
- BSNL Mobile - Postpaid
- BSNL Mobile - Prepaid
- BSNL Wallet
- Cellular Service (General)
- FLPP (Fixed Line Prepaid)
- HELLO TV for PC/Data Card user
- Mobile TV
- Phone-Backup through BSNL
- Procedure To Get 3G
- SMART ITC
- Tele- Education service
- TRUST Card
- Video Conferencing Service
- Voice VPN
- Web conferencing service
FLPP (Fixed Line Prepaid)
FLPP Service enables a subscriber to make calls from a prepaid account linked to his telephone number. Unlike the prepaid card ITC™ service, where the authentication is done every time through a 16-digit PIN the authentication of FLPP is linked to his telephone line & the user is not required to dial the Account number/ PIN for authentication making it simpler to use.
Fixed Line Prepaid service offers Conversion of fixed line to Pre Paid (get rid of telephone bills), Easy de-linking from telephone line when prepaid is not required on any number, No need to dial Account number/ PIN every time you make a call, STD/ISD Facility, On Line balance enquiry, Follow on feature™ on no reply, busy and called party release to dial another number for subscribers other than PCO, Easy recharge and no problem of bills, Free Level 1 service like 100, 101, 102 etc. available, Free Level 1 IN services which are free to end-customers like Free Phone etc. are available
There can be four types of FLPP accounts namely - PCO FLPP Account, PCO Local FLPP Account, General FLPP Prepaid Account and General FLPP Prepaid + Post paid Account. However please check from BSNL website or nearest BSNL office or BSNL help desk as to which type of services are in operation at present.
You should purchase Account card based on your type of line i.e. PCO or general line. In case of General user you should purchase Account card based on your requirement i.e. fully prepaid or Prepaid + Post paid?
There will be two types of Recharge coupons one for PCO (same for both type of accounts) and one for General user (same for both type of accounts).
You should purchase recharge coupon as per your Account profile only. It is mentioned on the Recharge coupon as to which type of Account cards can be recharged using the recharge coupon.
FLPP service can be accessed from Fixed Line as well as WLL networks. However BSNL will announce from time to time the type of exchanges from where this service shall be available. Presently it is available from OCB-283, AXE-10, EWSD, 5ESS and E10B type of exchanges.
The first time dialing procedure is dependent on type of account card and is as follows:
- FLPP PCO Account or FLPP Local PCO Account- dial 1284#™ and follow announcement or use remote access i.e. dial 1806 345 (for East & North zone and 1806 233 for west & south zone account cards) from PCO and follow announcement to attach your line (CLI) to your account.
- FLPP General Account Pure prepaid - dial 1284#™ and follow announcement or use remote access i.e. dial 1806 345 (for East and North zone and 1806 233 for west & South zone account cards) and follow announcement to attach your line (CLI) to your account.
- FLPP General account Post paid + Pre Paid - use remote access i.e. dial 1806 345 (for East & North zone and 1806 233 for west & south zone account cards), after which you will be prompted for Account number dial account number. Then you will be prompted to dial the PIN dial the PIN. Then you will be asked to dial destination number dial destination number followed by hash or dial 9 followed by hash to access main menu. Dial service number 4 to attach your line, dial 1™ to continue.
- Direct access - Dial destination number directly. Authentication is automatic. You can make calls only from the telephone number whose (line) CLI has been attached to the account. Your telephone line is configured at the local exchange for this purpose. This can be used by PCO owners and by General FLPP Pure paid users.
- emote access - FLPP account can be used from any telephone line. To use this service dial 1806 345 (for East & North zone and 1806 233 for West & South zone account cards), after which you will be prompted for Account number dial account number. Then you will be prompted to dial the PIN dial the PIN. Then you will be asked to dial destination number dial destination number followed by hash or dial 9 followed by hash to access main menu. Dial service number 4 to attach your line, dial 1™ to continue. It may be used by PCO owners and General FLPP Pure Pre Paid accounts for the first time use. General FLPP accounts post paid + Pre paid can use remote access to attach/detach their line and to make calls from other lines.
- Express access Dial 1805 345 (for East & North zone and 1805 233 for West & South zone account cards) followed by destination number. No need to dial account number & PIN authentication. For this purpose attach your telephone line to the account using the menu management feature. It will be used by General FLPP post paid + pre paid Account holder to make calls from its attached line.
You can change your PIN, enable/disable PIN, attach or detach your line (CLI), select languages, know your credit in the Account, recharge your account etc.